“B” Side Wine House is a unique retail wine store. We realize there needs to be a better way to buy wine!! All too often the consumer is confronted with a sea of labels, a lack of information and a whole lot of attitude. The only way to find something he/she likes is through trial and error - an expensive (and not very palatable) proposition. Wine stores are all too often intimidating, snobbish and expensive, or are designed as wine "superstores" where the quantity of wines is overwhelming and the quality of wines and the service provided is under whelming. We make the wine buying experience as enjoyable as the drinking…. many of us enjoy wine. We offer Unique Private Label Wines from all over the world. We offer DAILY wine tastings in our comfortable wine lounge, and a separate space to host your own private wine tasting, (i.e. club meetings, business meetings etc.), and Finally if none of these options are convenient for you, the consumer, we will come to you and host a wine tasting in the privacy of your home.
Through research of Stark County and the surrounding area we have found there is no typical wine consumers, rather consumers, tend to fall into six unique segments, each with its own set of attributes, motivations, preferences and shopping behaviors.
The ideal consumer will fall into six segments:
1. Wine Enthusiast is someone passionate about the entire wine experience from researching what they buy to sharing their discoveries with friends and family.
2. Image Seeker, someone who is sophisticated on one hand and adventurous and trendy on the other hand – they are just as likely to choose wine with sophisticated labels as wines with fun, image-driven labels.
3. Savvy Shopper, seek great wines at a great value; they enjoy drinking and shopping for wine and believe that good wine need not cost a lot of money.
4. Traditionalist, like to feel that their wine is made by a well-known winery that’s been around for a long time.
5. Satisfied Sippers look for a sensible choice they can feel comfortable serving to friends and family and……..Finally
6. The Overwhelmed Consumer, who make up the largest group at 23% find shopping for wine complex and worry about making a mistake.
“B Side Wine House” is able to SATISFY ALL categories of consumers with its "Taste-o-Meter”, Private Label Wines, Superb shelf descriptions and Pricing.
We will target the consumer that loves to visit the boutique vineyards to purchase their private label wines, but they don’t always love the travel to get there. This is always an issue during the sometimes harsh Midwest winters. We will bring the vineyards to Stark County making the private label wines more conveniently accessible.
Content copyright . BSIDEWINEHOUSE.COM. All rights reserved.